Looking for that perfect dessert recipes to make with all of those gorgeous peaches you just picked? Look no further!!! This peach and blueberry crisp recipe will quickly become your go-to, late summertime dessert. This recipe is filled with the freshest peaches, sweet, plump, blueberries and the perfect amount of sweetness. The best part – you can have it all in the oven in under 15 minutes!!! Add a pint of your favorite vanilla bean ice cream and you’ve got a fresh and seasonal dessert any night of the week.
What You’ll Love About This Recipe:
- quick and easy to make – into the oven in less than 15 minutes
- you don’t have to peel the peaches!!
- highlights seasonal fruits and flavors
- not your average crisp – the fruit is lightly sweetened and flavored with almond extract – the addition of mace in the crumble takes this recipe to a whole new level
- great excuse for visiting your local ice cream shop